SEnDIng Special Session at PCI2020
The SEnDIng project organizes the special session "Education and training on Data Science and IoT" during the second day of the 24th Pan-Hellenic Conference on Informatics (PCI 2020). Ιn order to limit the spread of COVID-19, PCI 2020is scheduled to be held as a Digital-conference from 20 to 22 November, 2020.
We welcome submissions from all topics of education and training applied to Data Science and IoT, including (but not limited to) the following:
- VET programs on Data Science or IoT
- Academic curricula on Data Science or IoT
- Post-graduate programs or courses on Data Science or IoT
- Best practices on Data Science or IoT education and training
- Work-based learning on Data Science or IoT
- Data Science or IoT educational and training policies at national and international level
- National and international projects related to Data Science or IoT education and training
- Training needs of the labor market related to Data Science or IoT
For more information about the special session (i.e. important dates, submission guidelines) please visit: http://sending-project.eu/index.php/en/final-conference/sending-special-session-at-pci2020.